Want me to be your Beachbody Coach? Click HERE!
It's free!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 1 - Here Goes!

FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS, ANYONE THAT SIGNS UP FOR SHAKEOLOGY HOME DIRECT GETS A FREE GIFT!

Day 1 of healthy eating/workouts is going well. I did my Les Mills Pump pump revolution workout, which kicked my butt! I had my Shakeology first thing this morning, which set off my day right. I'll be mentioning Shakeology and Beachbody a lot in my blog, so I'm going to explain Shakeology today. Shakeology is a nutrition take I've been taking every day for the last 8 months, and it has made a HUGE difference in my life. After taking shakeology for just 3 months my cholesterol went down, my thyroid went up (i had hypothyroidsm) and I was able to get off blood pressure meds. My doctor was impressed by my results, especially considering I didn't really change much else about my diet and didn't really exercise regularly (apparently I have to change my life in baby steps). When I first ordered shakeology I thought, wow, I can't believe I'm paying so much for a SHAKE. A lot of people  think that same thing. Well, here's the first picture I saw that convinced me to give Shakeology a try:

                                                                  


It really is that simple. If I was willing to spend $7-$8 a day eating a burger and fries for lunch, why NOT try shakeology instead? If my DH spends $4 a day on a latte, can't I spend $3 a day on a shake that will give me all the nutrition I need? Shakeology calls itself the Healthiest Meal of the Day, and it's not kidding. Here's Shakeology's nutriotion compared to other popular shakes:

                                                                       



So, once I heard Beachbody has a bottom of the bag guarantee, I decided to give Shakeology a try. And I've been a convert ever since. I lost a total of 12 lbs in 3 months by doing NOTHING else, just having Shakeology every day. This is a product I REALLY believe in, and the reason I became a Beachbody coach. So, if you want to learn even more about shakeology, or give shakeology at try, feel free to order from my site. Remember, Beachbody will let you finish the WHOLE bag of Shakeology. If you decide you don't like it, they'll give you a full refund. And I'll help you GET that refund quickly. I promise, though, once you try it you'll be a convert too!

MY SHAKEOLOGY PAGE


This is my blog for today. I promise tomorrow I'll post about my personal struggles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment