Want me to be your Beachbody Coach? Click HERE!
It's free!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Juice Fast - Day 2

So...I didn't post last night. I was in such a crabby mood, I'm sure no one would have wanted to read what I had to say anyway. So this morning I'm posting about yesterday, Day 2 of the Juice Fast. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go here:

http://www.jointhereboot.com/

Day 2 was NOT a good day. I was sick of juice, I was lightheaded (probably because I wasn't drinking enough juice, but I really couldn't face anymore), and when I stepped on the scale that morning the scale showed me THREE POUNDS heavier than the morning before. Now, I should never have stepped on the scale in the first place....I know that. I know that weight fluctuates daily, that I'm putting my body through something rigorous, that bodies react in different ways and that I should have waited until the morning after day 3 to weigh. I knew that, but I still stepped on the scale. And I was still incredibly discouraged. I was crabby all morning, was complaining to my husband for too long....and I know I was making myself a pain in the butt. So, I shook it off and just keep going. I mean, I'm not going to lie, I did the cleanse in large part for weight l0ss...but I know the real reason to do a cleanse is detox. And I kept going. At some point during the day I did eat a raw sliced tomato and three grapes...but the reboot guide has a list of things to eat if you HAVE to. So I'm ok with that. The weird feeling of desperation went away as the day went on. I didn't even feel tempted to eat something even after the hubby went to starbucks and got himself a latte. And I made it through the day. I miss my workouts but I just didn't have the energy. I also desperately miss Shakeology, but I know I get to have it tomorrow so I can wait. It's funny how yesterday I was craving all of these things I haven't craved in a while - cheeseburgers, pizza, cake...but today I don't really crave anything. I'm just looking forward to eat real food tomorrow.

That's all for now, tomorrow I'll write about day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment